Opening Cocktail Receptions
Summer 2018 Exhibitions
We’re celebrating the opening of David Wojnarowicz: History Keeps Me Awake at Night and Pacha, Llaqta, Wasichay: Indigenous Space, Modern Architecture, New Art with two festive evening receptions.
Circle, Fellow, and Sponsor members enjoy a first look during our VIP Opening Cocktail Reception on Wednesday, July 11.
Friend and Patron members are invited to experience the new exhibitions during the Opening Cocktail Reception on Thursday, July 12.
Upcoming Contributing member Events
Your Member Experience
Visit Anytime and Skip the Line
Just scan your card near the elevators to get in quickly. Make the most of your visit!
- Friend and Patron members enjoy admission for two members and two accompanied guests; Members at the Circle level and above enjoy additional guest privileges; check out our FAQ for details
- Purchase discounted general admission tickets for extra guests at the Member Services Desk
- Don't forget, there's a members-only coat check line on Floor -1
- Stop by anytime the Whitney is open—members don't need to reserve tickets in advance
Unlock Discounts at the Museum, Online, and Beyond
Your membership gives you special perks. Just present your card for discounts and more.
- Save 10–20% at the Whitney Shop in-store and online
- Save 10% when you dine at the Whitney’s restaurants, Untitled and Studio Cafe
- Receive neighborhood discounts and special offers at more than fifty shops and restaurants
- Enjoy reciprocal admission to more than a dozen partner museums around the United States and abroad
Learn, Discuss, Explore
In addition to events planned exclusively for you, take advantage of the array of public educational opportunities and resources, all free or discounted for members.