Don’t miss the extensive performance series accompanying our fall exhibition of jazz musician and artist Jason Moran.
Opening Reception for Fall Exhibitions: Preview Night
Wednesday, October 23
Open to Circle, Fellow, and Sponsor members.
Opening Reception for Fall Exhibitions
Thursday, October 24
Open to Friend and Patron members.
Making Knowing: Craft in Art, 1950–2019
Wednesday, November 20
Thursday, November 21
12–6 pm and 6:30–8:30 pm
Upcoming Contributing member Events
Your Member Experience
Visit Anytime and Skip the Line
Just scan your card near the elevators to get in quickly. Make the most of your visit!
- Friend and Patron members enjoy admission for two members and two accompanied guests; Members at the Circle level and above enjoy additional guest privileges; check out our FAQ for details
- Purchase discounted general admission tickets for extra guests at the Member Services Desk
- Don't forget, there's a members-only coat check line on Floor -1
- Stop by anytime the Whitney is open—members don't need to reserve tickets in advance
Unlock Discounts at the Museum, Online, and Beyond
Your membership gives you special perks. Just present your card for discounts and more.
- Save 10–20% at the Whitney Shop in-store and online
- Save 10% when you dine at the Whitney’s restaurants, Untitled and Studio Cafe
- Receive neighborhood discounts and special offers at more than fifty shops and restaurants
- Enjoy reciprocal admission to more than a dozen partner museums around the United States and abroad
Learn, Discuss, Explore
In addition to events planned exclusively for you, take advantage of the array of public educational opportunities and resources, all free or discounted for members.