Community and Access
A limited number of free or reduced-cost interactive online sessions are available for not-for-profit community-based organizations, senior centers, and groups of people with disabilities based in New York City. Programs are customized to meet the specific needs of each group with the goal of providing inclusive and accessible art experiences.
- Accessible, conversational presentations on Whitney's exhibitions
- Virtual artmaking workshops
- Verbal description presentations
- Sessions in American Sign Language
- Sessions led in English, Spanish, and Cantonese
We are not currently accepting requests for Community and Access Tours.