Floor 3, Susan and John Hess Family Gallery and Theater
The Radical Joy Ball celebrates the pride of self-expression. At this event we will highlight disability and LGBTQ+ pride. We recognize, honor, and celebrate those within our community who are LGBTQ+, BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color), and living with a disability.
ADAPT Community Network is the leading human service not-for-profit providing programs and services for people with disabilities. ADAPT builds a more inclusive world for thousands of New Yorkers throughout all five boroughs of New York City and beyond.
Please note the following streets will be closed to all vehicular traffic from Thursday, June 9, until Sunday, June 12:
- Ninth Avenue from Horatio Street to 14th Street
- Gansevoort Street from Hudson Street to Tenth Avenue
- Little West 12th Street from Ninth Avenue to Tenth Avenue
- West 13th Street from Hudson Street to Tenth Avenue
- Washington Street from 14th Street to Horatio Street
The Susan and John Hess Family Theater is equipped with an induction loop and infrared assistive listening system. Accessible seating is available.
Real-time captioning (CART) will be provided during this event.
ASL interpretation will be provided.
Learn more about access services and programs.