Community and Access
A limited number of free or reduced-cost guided group tours are available for not-for-profit community-based organizations and groups of people with disabilities. Programs are customized to meet the specific needs of each group with the goal of providing inclusive and accessible art experiences.
- Accessible, conversational tours
- Optional hands-on art-making workshops
- Multisensory, multimodal gallery experiences
- Verbal description and touch tours
- Tours in American Sign Language
- Tours for English language learners
- Assistive listening devices
- Manual wheelchairs and gallery stools
- Visits outside of regular Museum hours
Five to twenty participants per group; forty participants is the maximum number allowed to enter at one time. One chaperone per fifteen participants is required.
Free for eligible groups. Other groups may reserve a guided or non-guided visit at our regular rates.
The main entrance of the Museum is accessible with elevator access to all floors. All gender restrooms are available on floors -1, 3, 5, and 8. Service animals welcome. Please come fragrance free. If you have questions about accessibility, or requests for accommodations, please email email@example.com or call (646) 666-5574 (relay calls welcome). Learn more about access services.