Interactive online lessons engage students with works of art from the Whitney's collection though close looking exercises, guided discussions, and activities. These classes are taught by Museum educators via videoconferencing.
- Forty-minute-long thematic online lesson that builds upon classroom learning
- Whitney educators introduce students to two works of art through discussions and activities that incorporate the artists’ voice and process
- Lessons can be tailored to meet the curricular needs and interests of participating classes, and will focus on the Whitney’s collection
- Size: one classroom allowed per online lesson
- We are able to use teacher’s preferred program or use the Whitney’s Zoom account
- We offer online lessons in Spanish, subject to availability
NYC Public Schools: FREE
All Other Schools: $150 (one classroom per entry time)
The last day to submit an online lesson request for the 2020-2021 school year is May 28th. We will resume requests for the next school year.