In a seventy-minute in-person gallery tour that builds upon classroom learning, students are introduced to three to five works of art through discussions and activities that incorporate the artist's voice and process.
- Whitney educators introduce student to three to five works of art through discussions and activities that incorporate the artists' voice and process
- Educators engage students in exploring works of art through careful observation and discussion; helping them discover, observe, question, and understand the artistic process
- Tours are tailored to meet the curricular needs and interests of participating school groups, and can focus on the collection or on temporary exhibitions
- Size: forty students is the maximum number allowed to enter at one time; one adult per fifteen students is required.
- We offer Guided Visits in Spanish upon request
NYC Public Schools: Free
All Other Schools:
$225: up to 20 students
$335: 21–30 students
$445: 31–40 students
All students and adults participating in an in-person Guided Visit must comply with the Whitney’s visitor safety policies, including vaccination requirements.