K-12 Online Lessons
Interactive online lessons engage students with works of art from the Whitney's collection though close looking exercises, guided discussions, and activities. These classes are taught by Museum educators via videoconferencing.
- Forty-minute-long thematic online lesson that builds upon classroom learning
- Whitney educators introduce students to two works of art through discussions and activities that incorporate the artists’ voice and process
- Lessons can be tailored to meet the curricular needs and interests of participating classes, and will focus on the Whitney’s collection
- Size: one classroom allowed per online lesson
- We are able to use teacher’s preferred program or use the Whitney’s Zoom account
- We offer online lessons in Spanish, subject to availability
NYC Public Schools: FREE
All Other Schools: $150 (one classroom per entry time)
The last day to submit an online lesson request for the 2020-2021 school year is May 28th. We will resume requests for the next school year.