The Library Fellows explore the relationship between contemporary American artists and the published materials that document and enhance understanding of their work. With a focus on the Whitney’s exhibition program and permanent collection, this group provides vital support to the Museum Library's operations and establishes funds to enhance its Special Collections and archives.
Participation begins with an annual gift of $3,000.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 570-7765.
Recent Events Include:
- Annual visit to the New York Art Book Fair
- A conversation between Ethan Wagner and Thea Westreich Wagner of Westreich Wagner Publications about artists books they have published
- A discussion between contemporary artist Ellen Harvey and book publisher Greg Miller about their collaboration, Museum of Failure
- An exclusive evening with artist Robert Grosvenor and Associate Curator Carrie Springer
- An evening featuring 2017 Whitney Biennial: Artist Susan Cianciolo in Conversation with Barbara Moore
Whitney Independent Study Program orientation at the Frances Mulhall Achilles Library at 99 Gansevoort Street, September 2015. Photograph by Monica Crozier