Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the temporary Marketing Assistant will help the marketing team with a wide range of tasks related to the Museum's marketing efforts. The position ends September 30, 2018.
- Process all department invoices for payment
- Book all Marketing department meetings
- Liaise with ad agency of record on current projects
- Assist in creation of institutional emails (gather text, select and resize images, build emails within HTML editor, route to stakeholders, maintain production schedule)
- Support marketing-related events and shoots (mostly during weekdays, with possible evening hours)
- Assist with inventory and archiving of previous marketing campaigns
- Maintain and adhere to Whitney style and voice in all published content
- Special projects and additional responsibilities as assigned
- B.A. and 1-2 years’ of experience
- Strong administrative and organizational skills; familiarity with creating schedules/calendars for projects.
- Ability to manage and meet strict deadlines
- Strong communication, writing, and editing skills. Awareness of the difference between digital and print tone of voice
- Passion for contemporary culture, especially visual arts
- Strong interpersonal skills; comfortable working in fast paced environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creative thinker
- Working knowledge of HTML and Photoshop, database structures, Flash, video production desirable
How to Apply
Follow the link below to answer questions and upload materials.