Manager of Corporate Partnerships
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Partnerships, the Manager of Corporate Partnerships will manage all aspects of the Whitney’s robust corporate membership program of more than 100 companies.
- Serve as the primary Museum contact and relationship manager to the corresponding corporate contacts of the program.
- Oversee corporate membership general correspondence, invoicing, benefit fulfillment, research, prospecting, benchmarking analysis, database maintenance, stewardship, reporting, and special events.
- Coordinate and execute research, solicitation, and stewardship of companies and individuals for corporate membership program.
- Supervise the Coordinator of Corporate Partnerships.
- B.A. and at least 4 years professional experience, preferably in a fundraising, arts-related organization or relevant corporation.
- Very strong administrative, organizational and writing skills
- Strong project management skills, in addition to a great attention to detail
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Office required. Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge or other database software preferable.
How to Apply
Follow the link below to answer questions and upload the materials.