The Whitney Museum of American Art seeks engaging individuals to join the Visitor Experience team and create a welcoming environment for all visitors. Gallery Assistants are part of the public facing team that will be stationed throughout the Museum galleries. Gallery Assistants will respond to visitor needs in a friendly, knowledgeable and professional manner, while also ensuring that visitors adhere to the Museum’s visitor policies and understand what is required of them while onsite. Part-time positions available.
The Whitney seeks talented people of all backgrounds—we value diversity of cultures, races and ethnicities, gender expressions, and abilities.
- Part-time schedule: 2-4 days per week; up to 25 hours per week
- Welcome visitors to the galleries
- Knowledgably answer visitor questions regarding way-finding, onsite services and daily programming
- Maintain the integrity of the Whitney’s galleries by ensuring that visitors understand appropriate onsite conduct and the Museum’s visitor policies
- Have general knowledge of current and upcoming exhibitions and promote the Whitney’s broader programming
- Actively respond to visitor needs – initiate conversation if visitors look lost or confused
- Maintain friendly and professional manner with the Museums’ visitors and staff
- Provide support for other areas as needed: Security, Facilities, Volunteers, Visitor Services, Member Series and Retail departments.
- Friendly, outgoing, and professional attitude
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, early and evening hours
- Genuine interest in public facing customer service
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Problem solver who works well under pressure
- Interest in arts and culture
- Bi-lingual a plus
- B.A. preferred but not required
How to Apply
Follow the link below to answer questions and upload the materials.