Times of the Season
What you’ll need
A camera, computer, printer, paper, markers or crayons
- Visit your backyard, or travel to a nearby park with an adult to look at something from nature. Bring a camera!
- Take a photograph of a scene that you especially like. What parts of nature will you include?
- Note what time of year it is right now. Imagine what the same place might look like when the seasons change—in spring? Summer? Fall? Winter?
- Print or make two copies of your photograph.
- Leave one photograph as it is.
- Use markers or crayons to change the other photograph to show a different season or time of day.